Property designed for use by retail, wholesale, office, hotel, or service users.
Property zoned for retail, office, or other business use.
In most cases, this provides coverage for "risks of direct physical loss" to your buildings and your business personal property. Losses from things like earthquakes, floods, decay and normal wear are not covered here.
Keywords:  commission, broker, risk
Commercial risk Commission broker
Keywords:  facility, lease, land, building, sale
Building, structure, facility or land offered for sale or lease.