Definitions for "Full Bleed"
Same as "bleed" - Extra ink area that crosses trim line, used to allow for variations that occur when the job is trimmed or die-cut.
Where an art element or halftone fills the entire page of a trimmed product.
bleed which extends off all four sides of the page. see bleed