Definitions for "Academic Bankruptcy"
Students who transfer from one UW-Platteville program to another may be granted the option to have their academic record adjusted. Students wishing to file academic bankruptcy must do so within one semester of the change of major. For specific instructions students are requested to contact the Office of the Registrar.