Definitions for "Am I eligible for these loans"
To be eligible for these loans you must: Have a completed Financial Aid file including determination of Pell Grant eligibility. Complete and return a valid Master Promissory note Be enrolled in a degree program or certificate program Be attending at least half-time for the entire loan period Not be in default on any type of student loan Not owe a repayment on a federal student grant Be in compliance with the College's Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements In order to maintain continued eligibility to borrow, you must also complete at least six units during each semester that you receive loan funds Complete Entrance Loan Counseling Have official academic transcripts from all prior accredited college/universities evaluated by the Butte College Admissions and Records Office.