Definitions for "Fluffer"
term used commonly in contemporary pornographic production to denote an off-camera woman, who routinely fellates male actors to the point of erection, before they appear ever-ready for sexual penetration on set.
A girl used to stimulate male talent through oral sex before they go on camera.
A woman or man who performs oral sex on an actor to arouse him in preparation for a MONEY SHOT ("cum shot") that must be filmed quickly and with little on-camera preparation. Also called "fluff girl" or "fluff boy".