Definitions for "Loyalty"
the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action; "his long commitment to public service"; "they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
To be committed to the goals of a group of people who share my beliefs, values and ethical principles.
The intangible bond based on a legitimate obligation; it entails the correct ordering of our obligations and commitments. Loyalty demands commitment to the organization and is a precondition for trust, cooperation, teamwork, and camaraderie.
Keywords:  rapper, joe, album, november, fifth
Loyalty is the fifth album by the latin rapper Fat Joe, released in November, 2002 (see 2002 in music).
Keywords:  cume, listening, station, weekly, radio
A measurement of listener behavior. Loyalty shows how well a station serves its weekly Cume audience at any given moment. Loyalty of 30 percent means that three in ten of the station's Cume audience using the radio right now are actually tuned in to the station. The other 70 percent of the station's weekly Cume audience using the radio right now are listening to some other station.
A measure of the amount of quarter-hours listeners contribute to a station as a percentage of their listening to all radio; a station's share of its listeners' radio use.
Keywords:  allegiance, feelings
feelings of allegiance
The state or quality of being loyal; fidelity to a superior, or to duty, love, etc.
The duty of loyalty requires the agent to place the principal's interests above those of all others, including the agent's own self-interest. The agent must be particularly sensitive to any possible conflicts of interest. Confidentiality about the principal's personal affairs is a key element of loyalty.
includes programs for increasing customer loyalty including frequent flyer programs, frequent shoppers, etc.; also includes general discussions of consumer brand loyalty and how to increase it.
A measure of the future expectations a company has for one of its customers; intent to repurchase
Keywords:  divine, faithful, god, ray, attributes
loyalty: faithful. An attribute of Ray 6. - One of the 72+ divine attributes of God.