Definitions for "Uninsured Motorist Property Damage"
If you have an accident with an uninsured driver, this coverage will pay for direct loss or damage to your car described under the policy, subject to the limits stated on the policy.
Normally available as an alternative for Collision coverage in some states; covers damages to your vehicle or personal property due to negligent driving of other driver, who does not have any insurance. Such coverage is not available in all states
Pays for property damage to your auto which you are entitled to collect from a hit-and-run or uninsured driver who is at fault for the accident and unable to pay for your loss. Because collision coverage covers this, this coverage is only available to auto without collision coverage. Unlike collision coverage, this does not cover damage to your auto when you are at-fault.