Definitions for "Contents insurance"
This is insurance cover against accidental damage or theft of all moveable contents, including furniture, appliances and soft furnishings.
This is the insurance of property within your home i.e. furniture, clothing, personal possessions etc. Whilst lenders will be keen to offer contents insurance to borrowers, it is not essential that you should have it from them, or at all. Some policies offer a wider, all-risks wording, whereas others offer much lower premiums for more basic cover. Make sure you are aware of whether your contents policy includes items in your cars, on student property, or when you are traveling; and ensure you do not end up paying twice. Contents cover is a separate type of insurance to buildings insurance, which covers the structure of your property.
Insurance to cover any loss or damage to your possessions.
Keywords:  self, certification, interest
Interest only Self-certification