Definitions for "BULBOUS"
(base of stipe) strongly enlarged (when slightly enlarged: clavate).
Shaped like a bulb, especially at the base of a stem.
Refers to a bulbous like swelling at the base of the stem (stipe), often underground
Keywords:  bulblike
solid shape
Pertaining to, or like, a bulb in shape and structure.
An adjective used to describe a hollow-ware form with a rounded body and usually associated with measures.
Refers to the residual limb being larger in circumference at the end than at the top.
Keywords:  outward, curving
curving outward